The Ultimate Walking Challenge™
A First-Class Event for a Five-Star Brain
Experience the brain-health benefits of walking!
You know you want to keep your brain sharp now and into the future. Yet those occasional memory slips bring on the fear of dementia and the loss of independence.
Why join The Ultimate Walking Challenge™?
Research points to walking as one of the best activities for your brain health. Lack of motivation is what stops many people from being more active. Participating in this challenge, your brain will benefit from;
- Daily 20-minute walks for 4 weeks
- Support and accountability from fellow participants
- The power of nature to support brain health
- Reduced stress which clouds our brain
- Better sleep quality to support clear thinking
- Increased motivation to achieve other life goals
- Fun and overall happiness
How the challenge works;
The Ultimate Walking Challenge™ offers more than just walking. During your walk, The Challenge keeps you accountable by providing a community of supportive individuals. Throughout the challenge, weekly check-in calls will provide ongoing information about the brain-health benefits of walking.
- The Ultimate Walking Challenge™ runs for 4 weeks
- Go for a 20-minute walk outside everyday
- Daily mindful tasks to do during your walk
- Additional tasks like observing nature, listening for sounds, etc. will give focus to your walk
- Record your completion and observations in your walking journal
- Attend weekly informational/accountability check-in sessions
Online Sessions (10:00 am – 10:45 am Central time)
- Thursday, March 16 Launch
- Thursday, March 23
- Thursday, March 30
- Thursday, April 6
- Thursday, April 13 Wrap-up & Celebration
One Time Only $10