Brain Gym® 104: Brain Gym 26 Movements
Brain Gym® 104 focuses on teaching the 26 movements and the basic concepts of the Brain Gym® program. This course is for those who want a deep dive into the 26 Brain Gym movements without as much theory content. Participants will experience whole-brain integration through whole-body movement.
You will receive
- 16-hour Course – this online classroom experience will allow you plenty of opportunities to do the movements and get immediate feedback
- The book Brain Gym Teacher’s Edition (2010) by Dennison & Dennison – you will have this book as a resource after the course is done
- All handout material
- Credits and a certificate upon completion from the Educational Kinesiology Foundation – these credits can be applied toward future training for those who become interested in taking further Brain Gym training
- A draft outline is below
Dates of the course
- June 1 – July 20, 2020
- Monday evenings from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- The fee is $397 per student due by May 21
- There is no GST/PST
Send in your registration by May 21. That allows time to have your manual shipped to you.
Noreen Kolesar is a certified Brain Gym® instructor and an energetic presenter with many years of experience in presenting workshops and training sessions. She obtained certification through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation in 2000.
Through her company Mindstage, Noreen presents a variety of brain fitness workshops to seniors, businesses, government, schools, individuals and community groups. She encourages participants to think about the importance of developing a fit brain and offers simple strategies to incorporate into their life. Her sessions are packed with information and are highly interactive as participants experience learning not only with their brain, but with their whole body.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Noreen at 204-837-6849.